Monday, June 9, 2008

Tchewna

Question: How do you write about your life in a public forum when nearly EVERYTHING in your life is currently A) ridiculously titillating and B) not yet cleared for public consumption, and C) you are so mired in your obsession over the changes and shifts and such that you (ahem) D) FORGET to even blog??

Whenever I get lax on the public share part of my life, presented in this incarnation in this here blog, I get my friend, Matt's, texty man-voice in my head--since it's usually email--more than a little perturbed after a few blank blog days and a lame-ass excuse exempting myself from the responsibility:

"What you're saying is unimportant. It's how you say it. Just tell us what you had for lunch! 'I had a tuna sandwich for lunch. Tchewwna!!'"

Granted, Matt's facility for expression is somewhere between godlike and monkeylike, resulting in a startling, ass-on-the-asphalt-at-the-side-of-the-road daze. All the more reason to take it and run.

SO my friends, it's salad for lunch today, saaalllaaaddd!!! (Hm, it's not quite Tchewna is it.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure who this Matt guy is, but he could be one of the most deeply sensitive and enigmatic bastards I've ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.