Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quakes

When the Earth is shifting, it's all one can do to hold on till it settles back into itself, newly aligned.

My Earth is shifting. Something about history and the present colliding. 30 years of geothermic pressure finally blew. Spewed out long awaited relief on this front. Damage as yet untold. No deaths. Age the only casualty.


As my good friend, Dan, likes to point out to what degree I'm clothed when I'm making "naked" posts, :-) , I will acquiesce the point that this one is kind of like wearing a snowsuit on a summer day. Barely a neckline exposed. But give me some time to settle in before I strip entirely. The quake ain't done quaking yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hm. Today felt like a good day to go back to reading the Bench... interestingly no longer naked.

    I wish you stability in turmoil, support in change, and peace above all.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.