Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Urban Exercise

This is a picture of Vancouver BC. What you see at bottom of the picture is Downtown Vancouver wearing the big green headdress of Stanley Park.
Here are a few exquisite closeups of Stanley Park.Stanley Park is the "second largest urban forest in the Americas." My muscles are nodding emphatically at that assertion this morning. Click here to see the satellite view of my walking route yesterday, and why I'm still in bed today at 10:15am. I walked from the bottom center of the picture to the tip of the park at the top. Caught a trolley to the bottom of the park, and then walked around the eastern edge of the city, and back to my starting point.

As a result, I think I'll spend my day being studious at the Vancouver Public Library (as seen here in Battlestar Galactica).

1 comment:

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.