Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Running to catch up

!OMG it's Wednesday!

My poor daily bench got usurped by the daily grind. I'm finishing a play, so it's been another workday at the end of the workday for me, and I forget there are other words to impart in other places when my head is stretched as far as it's been. Sorry! Play's almost done though!! I'll post news here as it happens. After it's over, I'll have a reading with actors, develop it more from there, and then see what theatres or producers I can attract with it.

Don't be surprised if Lisa guerilla blogs. She knows my password! And knows I'm in the trenches at present. Coming up for me, a 10-day vacation to the Pacific Northwest...Portland, Seattle and Vancouver. Theatre and explorations of new places for me. Very excited. I leave Friday. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.