Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jeopardy Theme Music

Yesterday was one of those days and nights where PBD quotes and observations were zinging by so fast I couldn't catch them.

The upshot: I spent a glorious amount of time laughing and laughing and laughing.

Buzzer goes off, and I still can't think of a one...except for this sweet moment. I was at a long dinner in a loud restaurant, and toward the end, I heard the faintest coo of a baby--in the middle of that din. Right behind me. I turned around and this tiny cutie saw me see her, saw me smile and talk to her and she grinned with squinty eyes and a wide open smile. I was transported a moment because she looked like Talia, that powerful joy. That made me feel warm and sweet and calm. I returned to the dinner and conversation in front of me a little changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.