Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bombero

It's Spanish for "firefighter." And that's how Firefighter Dude got his new nickname, "Bombo." By the way, those are long-o sounds.

So to the point, Bombo and I hit some golf balls on the beach last weekend. Golfing is new to me: He likes to coach. I like to learn. And in the practice, I made a connection. Quite literally.

I learned that if I...
1) Remember what body motions go into a good swing
2) Visualize the ball flying,
3) then forget it all and let the connection happen between the club and the ball, rather than forcing my will on it with all my might,

the thing gives out a good "thwock" sound and goes sailing with hardly any effort.

Much like manifesting anything else: a great salary, a perfect home, a firefighter on the bikepath. I've noticed that if I actively imagine what I want or want to achieve, visualize receiving it, reaching it, living it, then forget everything but that easy connection with my desire, I get it. I manifest. Life sails with hardly an effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.