Wednesday, August 27, 2008

tick tock

It's Wednesday.
I finished a triathlon four days ago.
Tania is a delegate at the Democratic National Convention.
Lisa is thriving in her new director-level position at work.
Twilight is about to have a baby.
Her due date is one day before...
...I pick up and move out of state...
...in 11 days.
Michelle is in love and sad about it.
The boy I loved before I knew what love was (we're talking kid-age) is now designing my business logo.
Suzy is back in Santa Barbara because of a break up.
And she's a psychotherapist.
My little brother has a one-year-old.
Classmates from high school keep contacting me on Facebook.
Our 20th reunion is coming up.
Time, in its infinite tramp, makes life's rollercoaster rides sound pedestrian sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.