Tuesday, September 2, 2008

list

Hi.
I know.
I have been
starkly absent from the
bench. I am sorry. It
seems to be all I can
do to move through the house and
move things around, and open boxes, take things
out, move them around, close the boxes, and move
through the house. Today, however, I got the car
serviced, ix-nayed the ew-nay ires-tay, got new
speakers, and got the car washed. I
also got a massage and
went to the chiropractor.
Because, ouch, I
hurt my
back.

if
this
continues
this
lethargy
this
pallor
this
pain
then
each
day
i
will
write
a
list
just
to
write
something
until
the
funk
moves
on
to
some
other
neighborbood.
as
it
stands
(while
i
sit)
i
am
guessing
this
move
to
portland
is
bigger
than
i
expected
and
i
am
feeling
it
accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.