Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good Marketing for 411

PEMA: Hi, this is Pema.

VOICE: Hello, I'm calling from Pacific Bell Yellow Pages, the world's largest opportunity to list your business...

PEMA: Okay.

VOICE: I'm calling to update your information.

PEMA: What information?

VOICE: We're the world's largest directory blah blee blah blih bloo....I'm calling to update your business name, address--

PEMA: Whose listing?

VOICE: I believe the last person I spoke to was...Susan.

(silence)

VOICE: Maybe Susan used to be there.

PEMA: What business are you looking for?

VOICE: (Irritated) Pacific Bell Yellow Pages. We're the world's largest phone book, best way for your business to be found by customers seeking your services gurgle blah blah brbrbrdd...

PEMA: No, what business are you calling? What listing are you calling about?

VOICE: Allied Architects.

PEMA: Wrong number.

VOICE: Oh. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.