Sunday, December 9, 2007

Poetextry

A+
:)
BTW, my mom and Will think you are awesome (so do I, but u already know that). Sorry we screwed up your date with Lee.
U KICK ASS!!!
Hello heather Ella and i r up now does 1030 or 11 sound ok what Hotel r u at?
You? Yes. Always...
Okay, perhaps you affected my brain, because I could never really think straight...But it always started with the shiver I'd get from being close to u.
No, only if YOU got close to me...
Hey, I've seen 2 ladies in the past couple of dayz, that resemble u alot...Making me think of how unnerving ur beauty is...!! In any case, howd your boss enjoy Pace?
Hey Pems! A student in my acting class is producing a monologue festival. Call him if you want to submit some material. Crister 4155554764 Tania
NYC is a better place when ur here. Can't wait to lunch tomorrow.
305e87#9LW
Have a good evening:-) --Troy--
Brandy just sang hallelujah!
Darling.. It's your very favorite whore.. :)
Thought of you today. Several times. We need to talk. At the strip club now but feel free to text.
Would U like to go with me to SOHO Thur? Tommy Castro Band! 9:00pm
Hey-this is Tifanie's new cell number.
Fwd: Hey pema! Wishing you a very Happy New year for 2007!! -van
Fernando new num.please save
(RE:)Jetscott@yahoo.com
Matthewsiwiggins@hotmail.com
81 west st 2n nyc 10006
Teo says hi. He throws a big fluffy pillow at u. Have a wonderful day, pemicita!
Pema! I looove you! My email is indigocoffeebean@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.