Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Exponents

My mind is TIRED from the long day of learning I had today. I'm in a workshop to learn how to teach kids financial literacy. Money's never been so fun.

BUT I've been thinking this thought all day, so I'll leave you with it:

People affect people exponentially. Would you agree? How many of you have someone in your life that has inspired you to change or grow the way you live or think or love?

How many of you learned from someone something that you have valued and incorporated to your life?

This is YOU to the power of that person.

If you get something from this blog post, that is YOU to the power of ME.
If my brother is changed by something my dad taught him, he is CHRISTIAAN to the power of JIM.

Do you get it? We are TANIA to the power of OBAMA to the power of the NATION.
We are our US to the power of our TEACHERS to the power of THEIR FAMILIES.
We walk through this world exponentially changed by each other.

Make your change for the good.


*

1 comment:

  1. http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?pid=x7aVOMrlfkkijQwcLllwk6WjB5JE0zrF

    there's a piece here about how our knowledge is increasing exponentially...
    lisa

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.