Wednesday, March 19, 2008

If You Wanna Make the Blog

...write me a poem. Dan caught wind of the grouch in me today and sent me two things: a YouTubed man playing a flute made of broccoli. Hm. And this fabulous poem.

Pema, Pema, oh so fair
Is in a mood, you'd best beware
So watch your tone
Or you're on your own
When she swings you 'round by the hair

Don't babble on while on the phone
Like some poor freak on methadone
She'll send you flying in the air
And where you land? She just don't care
Long as she can't hear you bitch and moan

So keep it calm and keep it cool
And make this guide your golden rule
Treat Pema kind and Pema sweet
Or on your demise we do compete
In the latest office pool

Goes straight to my heart. And cools the heels of my hellfire. Thanks, Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.