Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On "Daily"

If you check daily, you may've noticed that my daily has not been, well, daily. I've considered this since day four of my blog when the funny dried up. All of a sudden, the funny things that were happening daily, they slowed down. They happen every few days, not every last day of the cyber year. Turns out.

I grapple then with the title of this bloggiepoo until I realize that as long as some of you are checking daily, then how about that, the title fits. Like how I just passed that buck? A buck a day adds up, though. You'll be rich in no time. And I'll keep typing.
:-)

2 comments:

  1. Come on... I check like 4 blogs a week. This is a cop-out blog. You write very well, and if you want people to check your blog KEEP WRITING. Even a "I had a tuna sandwich for lunch... tchew-nah... mmm" it's better than nothing. Seriously. That was some great sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooouuucchh! (said E.T. with his finger aloft)

    Please see the bomb from Friday, 11/30. Fallout still landing. But you're right you're right, I know you're right. Now I write.

    And that was some damn good sushi. I'm still laughing at the Jedi Mind Trick comment.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.