Friday, August 24, 2007

"The Speech"

Once, I had my heart set on an apartment to rent. I couldn’t imagine a better place for me, in a hundred different ways. I was crushed when I didn’t get it. Till a week later when I found a place that was 10 times better than I'd even imagined. Whenever I get “the speech” and it takes me by surprise, I think of that apartment. There's someone out there for me even better than I have imagined.

I’m putting in my order now for the next good fortune.

Allen’s FUN, friends & romance, Hocoy's head, Dwight's zing, Gary’s connect, Lara’s ambition, Chela’s diligence, Gina’s devotion, Christophe’s emotional intellect, Duane's generosity, Jane’s JOY, and Rian’s spiritual depth.

C’mon, a little Frankenstein mojo never hurt nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.