Monday, August 20, 2007

Naked Thievery

I'm feeding my friends' cat. They live up the hill from me. But, damn, I left the key inside their house last night!! I realize this upon arriving this morning.

Maybe the back door is unlocked? No, but a back window is open, on this dirty, ashy, smoke-over-the-sun morning. (We're getting blanketed from the fire in the mountains.) I'm girlie to the hilt today in my work dress and heels, jewelery. What's a girl to do?? The cat is yowling in the background over an empty bowl. Her owners are out of town.

So I remove the screen, remove my dress, and wriggle into the house head first in my half-slip and heels...the media release tumbling in my head, "Beware the Half Naked Burglar."

1 comment:

  1. LMAO !! This post is so you!!

    Dressed to the nines but "git 'er done!

    Love ya!

    Hawk

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO POST IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME.